How clean is the air you breathe?
In today’s airtight homes, indoor air quality is a growing concern. Your air duct system could be contaminated with harmful particulates that can promot asthma, hay fever and allergy symptoms.
Dirt and dust, dust mites, mold, pet hair and dander, bacteria and rodent feces are just a few things that could be lying in your air ducts and cirrculating throughout your home and the air you and your family breathe.
Studies show 6 out of 10 homes are hazardous to their occupant’s health. Every time your air conditioner or heating system is on, airborne contaminates are being drawn into your air vents.
The EPA recommends having the air ducts in your home cleaned only as needed– without inspection you don’t know when there is mold growth inside, if the ducts are infested with rodents or insects, or if they’re clogged with excessive amounts of debris. With our home air testing and video inspection services we can show you what you can’t see!
How to Improve Your Indoor Air!
- Improve ventilation- make sure your duct system is properly sealed! Leaky duct work pulls air from all over, potentially bringing in more contaminants.
- Make sure your air filter is clean- A dirty air filter not only makes your system work harder it also can’t block out the contaminants from getting into your system
- Cut back on the air contaminants- Avoid harsh chemical air fresheners and cleaning products!
- Clean your ducts- Air duct cleaning is one of the fastest ways to improve the air in your home. With our brush and vacuum machine we scrub your duct work clean- leaving no harmful contaminants behind.
Indoor Air Quality Facts:
- The EPA has ranked indoor air quality as one of the top 5 environmental risks to public health.
- More than 50 million American’s suffer from allergies. According to Total Health and Better Health magazine, 1 our of 4 people who suffer from allergies, do so, due to the fungi and bacteria in the air duct system.
- Indoor air is 2-5 times worse than outdoor air.
For inquires about services, rates or specials please contact us:
990 Industrial Park Drive
Whitehall, MI 49461