Lint is one of the most flammable items in your home!
There is a hidden danger in most homes today. Chances are you don’t even think about it even though it is a main appliance in all of our homes today!
A lack of maintenance is a contributing factor of clothes dryer fires. The U.S. Fire Administration’s most recent study reports residential clothes dryer fires were associated with 12,700 fires nationally, resulting in 15 deaths and 300 injuries annually.
What happens when your vent is clogged? A dryer with restricted air flow, a clogged vent, runs significantly longer, causing utility costs to rise. This will increase the need for repairs and decrease the life of your dryer. By cleaning your dryer vent, we can help ensure your clothes dryer is both safe and energy efficient.
Dryer Vent Cleaning Steps:
- Technician removes and cleans lint trap.
- Technician takes the measurement of airflow using an air flow meter at the exterior dryer vent.
- The back of the dryer is topically cleaned, as this is where lint can accumulate.
- The dryer vent and flexible ducting from the wall are visually inspected using the video inspection system.
- The HEPA vacuumed system is connected to the dryer vent duct. Dryer duct auger is run through the duct to remove and blockages.
- Air flow is then measured again to gauge improvement before and after the cleaning.
- The camera is also used again for post cleaning inspection.
990 Industrial Park Drive
Whitehall, MI 49461